Saturday, October 6, 2007

SHAK FOR SHERIFF

Welcome to my blog! This blog will be dedicated to my quest for Broward County Sheriff, along with my goal of excellence and service. My goals are simple, yet complex...I will always be painfully honest,work as hard as I can, learn as much as I can and hopefully make a difference in people’s lives here in Broward County Florida.

My Mission Statement
Enforce all of the laws fairly and consistently, and defend the rights of all people.
Partner with the communities that we serve to secure, improveand promote public safety initiatives in our many local communities.
Lead the fight to prevent both non-violent and violent crimes and all social injustices.

My Values
As a current and a future leader for the Broward Sheriff's Office,I promise that I will commit myself to exclusively serve, to support andto perform my duties with honor and respect for the benefit of all citizens.I will strive continually to maintain the integrity of the Office of the Sheriff,
I will continually fight to do right and fight all wrongs,
and use my, and the the community's wisdom to utilize common sense and maintainfairness in all that I do, and to take the great courage I have to stand against racism,bias, anti-cultural values, and bigotry in all of its many facets.

My Goals
My goals are simple, yet they are also very complex.
I will always be extremely honest, I will alwayswork for the good of the people as hard as I can,
and I will learn as much as I can throughout my course of life andhopefully I can and will make a real and lasting difference in our
residents lives and in our diverse communities.


Contact:
Shahrukh 'Shak' Dhanji
200 S.E. 6th Street, Suite 600
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
(954) 462-2069

2 comments:

nmp said...

the very best man for the position of Broward County Sheriff as shown by the respect he has earned for all of the work he has done as both a Commissioner for the State Of Florida on Human Relations as well as being a trustworty gentleman and his continueing work on anti racism in both Broward and florida and a great background as a peace officer and also for his military experience " GO SHAK "

John Sims said...

Commissioner Dhanji has vast business experience, is knowledgeable in regards to the law having obtained his Juris Doctorate, has vast military experience, is astute in the political arena having the support of both local Democrats and Republicans, and is a great leader in civil rights and human relations, all outstanding qualifications of which the Sheriff’s Office so desperately needs in order to fully perform its required duties.

Commissioner Dhanji has also conveyed to me his outstanding plans for success regarding our troubled youths in order to reduce future crime, protect its victims and address their rights.  

Further, Commissioner Dhanji, as you know, is a fine individual who can garner the respect of the Citizens and business owners in Broward County while continually maintaining their respect and camaraderie through honest and efficient management of the Sheriff’s Office.